Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 91 23:29:46 EST
The other day I sent out my predictions for the NCAA tourny.  Well I
really blew it on opening night!  All my picks lost!

Also, I just heard on the news, Alaska beat BC tonight 3-1.  BC is out.
Talk about upsets!  Reminds me of a few years ago, when Merrimack beat
Northeastern in a two game total goals series, and then won the first
against eventual champion Lake Superior State University.

Sorry about the calls folks.  Hope no one bet money on my picks!

Kevin

E-mail MIGHT reach me at:

"You can still Rock in America"  - Night Ranger