From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 18:22:19 -0500
ESPN showed highlights of the LSSU-Harvard game.  Too bad they said that
the second LSSU goal tied the game at 2, but they showed it and that is
what counts I think.  They also showed the GWG in OT.  They showed only
the score for the BU-Minnesota game.  They then said something like, "and
we are showing the final here on the all sport network because that is
what they do."  Maybe it was because it was late, but Puhlease, I thought
it was because you had to.  Coverage, but rather weak coverage IMO.
Josh

1990-91 1991-92 1993-94 Stanley Cup Champs            Pittsburgh Penguins
1960 1971 1979 1994(Yeah, I wish) World Series Champs Pittsburgh Pirates
If you don't like it, well too damn bad!  Inventor of TOAST THIS!
Josh Kirshner  [log in to unmask]   Future stat man of the Penguins!