"Lee M. Klancher" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 16:21:31 EST
>$10 for student ticket!!  Although it's far from the nicest building,
>student tickets at Tulley Forum (UMass-Lowell) are only $3!!  >Non-students
pay $7.  How much does a non-student pay for a ticket to >see the Badgers??
>    - Steve

I don't know about games in Madison, but tickets to a Gopher game cost $15,
if you can get one. Scalpers hit you for $20-$25 (although you have to be a
moron to pay more than $20...). Students may get a discount at the new arena.
At the old barn, tickets were $9 general, $11 reserved, no student discount.

Lee Klancher
Minneosta '92