From:
Cameron Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 13:55:22 -0600
        Only around the third period does the ice get really bad. The reason
that Minnesota get the NC$$ tourney is because it's the hockey capital of the
U.S.A. Also since Minnesota is such a hockey state, the NC$$ probably figure
that they can generate a ton of revenue which I think it does evertime it comes
to Minneapolis-St.Paul. I'm sure if the teams and tounrey officials really
wanted the ice to be harder than the Civic Center would be more than happy to
do something about it, but for now it is fine....

Cameron Maxwell
GO GOPHERS, 1994 WCHA Champions!