From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 1994 10:47:36 EST
I successfully navigated the chaos of the Providence Ticket Office this
morning.  After receiving different information on Monday, I reached a person
in the ticket office at 9:00.  BTW the key to getting through is don't punch
"4" on your touch tone phone, wait until you get someone to assist you.  I was
advised that the following was the best way to get tickets.

Send a post card requesting an order form for the tickets to:
Providence College Athletic Department
Alumni Hall
Providence, RI 02918

You will receive an order form as soon as they become available.  The
representative indicated mail order would probably be the best way to get
seats.  Tickets will go on sale April 6.

If anyone has a better way to ensure good seats, please E-Mail to me.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY