From:
Trent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 16:27:08 -0500
I used to go to Clarkson a couple of years ago but transferred
because the weather sucked, the party scene sucked, and basically
everything but the hockey sucked.  Anyway, now that I'm at the
University of Cincinnati, I've been forced to follow other
conferences.  While I ws at Clarkson I was very partial to the
ECAC and always thought that they got the bum deal when tourney
time rolled around.  Being attached to hockey-l for only a short time
I was wondering what you think about how the conferences stack up
against each other rather than just independent team ratings.

        Also, does anybody know of any info about past Clarkson
players in the NHL or the minors?  I've been out of the college
hockey loop for three years now.
        Thanks in advance               Trent Edwards