Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1993 09:27:17 EDT
I was at one of the games Doug Dadswell he played in this year, here in Raleigh
against the Raleigh Icecaps.  He was playing for Cincinatti at the time.  I
did a double-take when I heard his name, since he is etched in my mind
forever.  I was there when he beat Clarkson in 86 to win the ECAC title in the
Boston Gahden.

He didn't look so hot here, and Raleigh shelled him.  It's too bad he isn't
making it in the pros, because believe me, he looked good enough in 86 to beat
anyone.  (Didn't he have about 70 saves against Yale in the semifinal of the
same tournament, in OT?)  He was certainly good enough to shatter the dreams
of us Clarkson nuts.  (in OT again, I might add)

The Hag
Clarkson '87
President of Hockey Pep-Band