From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1993 11:23:53 EST
I just checked with the SID to see if Harvard was going to be
playing the US Olympic Team.  The answer is no.  A break with
tradition, but as the Olympics becomes more pro, I had guessed
that was coming.

There will be an exhibition game against the University of New
Brunswick on Saturday, October 30th -- hardly a replacement.

Northeastern Women's Ice Hockey schedule still not available.

I know you gophers have me beat by a mile, but:
99 days to the first Men's home game,
108 days to the first Women's home game.

/
 good shooting
 rhun