Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1993 10:58:02 -0500
1st off, I am going to extend the deadline for the league awards poll
until the Tuesday following the last weekend of the regular season
(I THINK it's March 9 although it could be March 2, someone help me out).
Remember, vote for your top 3 choices (rank em) for your league's player
of the year, rookie of the year, goalie of the year and top 1 choice for
coach of the year.

I am also starting a NATIONAL poll for player of the year and goalie of
the year. I am also willing to do the same for national rookie and coach
of the year if people feel there is enough info out there to make an informed
decision. In any case, it will be the same deal, rank your top 3 choices
(you can do top 3 for coach, if it's done) for each award. Please to
be as geographcially objective as possible. BTW- The player, rookie and

BTW-The player, rookie and goalie of the year awards whether they be national
or league, are intended to be for the BEST [insert category], for the purpose
of these 2 polls. Other factors like sportmanship, years of service, and other
factors are not relevant (in this case).

The deadline for the national poll is also the same as the league ones.

 BRI FARENELL           [log in to unmask]
 CLARKSON U '95         ECAC and AHL contact for rec.sport.hockey
 Let's go Tech!!        Join the AHL mailing list: email me for details

   ADIRONDACK RED WINGS, AHL, Calder Cup Champs: '81  '86  '89  '92
Bester for Bastien Trophy! Dollas for Shore Plaque! Tancill for Cunnigham Plaque