From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:06:31 -0500
At 11:56 PM 2/28/2007 -0500, Bill Fenwick wrote:
>And as a public service, here are my picks.  If yours in any way resemble
>these, you've got big problems...

Even bigger than I thought.  I have Quinnipiac beating Cornell in the
quarterfinals, then Cornell beating Clarkson in the semis.  Having now
applied the renowned Fenwick curse to both teams, I'm revising my entry to
show Cornell over Quinnipiac in the quarters.

Hiding head in embarrassment...

--
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97

"Next week I'm going to have an MRI to find out whether or not I have
 claustrophobia."
-- Steven Wright