From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:39:37 -0400
Thought I would send this now to avoid having to spoil the fun in the
future.  And as a warning of the seriousness of this issue should a
clairvoyant be a member of the list.

Some straightforward options seem available for those wishing to easily
resolve conflict among list membership.
1)  Have a Hockey L folder which does not have to be opened, as has just
been mentioned..
2)  Use the convention of an information post, such as the reporting of
scores from Charlie Shub.  As I recall, the post subject contains I: which
can be used as a filter on incoming mail to send these to their own folder.
Seems this was agreed by list participants at one time.

Bob Hamilton