From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 1994 09:17:25 CST
Ken Kretsch writes:

4. We've all heard about Maine's returning Olympians. In fact, I'm begining to
   think that the Ferarro's are siamese twins. (It's funny to see them refered
   to as a unit, the same way as the Hanson Brothers in "Slap Shot")
   but don't some other teams also have some returning players? I seem to recall
   that BU and Michigan State had lost some talent to the Olympics.

Although Anson Carter spent some time at the world juniors, MSU lost no talent to
the Olympics. Which, unfortunately, does not answer the question of where MSU's
talent has gone. : (