Sender:
From:
Ian Josh Greenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1993 19:21:05 GMT
> A report in the local paper, Albany Times Union, stated the rumor that RPI
>has an open invitation to go to Hockey East.

>Thoughts,comments....

I have heard nothing of RPI moving to Hockey East.  I haven't read the Times Union in a few days, so what Date was that paper?  If so I am not sure that it would be in RPI's best interest to make the switch(other than better referees, no more Amian & Hearn).  RPI does have a solid schedule in the ECAC and does play a number of Hockey East teams in non conference games. I will have to find out.
--
                       XXXXXXXXXX
                    X              X