Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 91 15:05:16 EST
About that ref question:

I'll ask the same of the ECAC fans out there:  are there ANY consistent refs
out there?  So far, I'd say linesman Caruso (who was ref for part of Friday
night's Clarkson-Army game) is about the best I've seen so far!  And the
two-ref system isn't so bad, either!

Does anyone know what EXACTLY happened to Pierre, who has been absent until
this past weekend?

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
"LET'S GO TECH!!!"
(We'll probably get Pierre for the ECAC 1/4finals at Walker...)