Error during command authentication.

Sender:
From:
Zachary J Hemond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 14:12:21 EST
I figured that I would start the speculation as to who might win the NC$$
tourney.  And I speculate that it will be Lake State.  I know this is going to
cause a few heads to turn because of Maine's performance throughout the year,
but after watching the Lakers completely control the play in the semis against
Michigan I have a hard time seeing them get beat.  Also, let's not forget that
the Lakers are defending this title.

Just one man's opinion.

Zack Hemond
Go State.