Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 90 12:03:48 EST
----- Begin Included Message -----

From: "C. Michael McCallum" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      CCHA
Anyway, I'm getting sick of the dearth of CCHA (and to a lessor extent,
WCHA) - type news and comments. . .
 I am wondering about dudes
in the Midwest;  is there just a lack of subscribers in the Midwest?
I live and die with MSU hockey (so of course lately I have been using a
pacemaker...), but since I am in sunny (?) California, I am in no
position to hear CCHA poop.
Comments?  I have heard/seen comments from [log in to unmask]
and even (retch) [log in to unmask], but otherwise,
nichts.
----- End Included Message -----

I've sent you a couple messages but got no response.  Maybe you could supply
a better e-mail address than shows above.

MSU 9 @ BGSU last night.  They arrive here for revenge tonight.

Do you have tickets for the Great Western - where MSU will be playing?
Can you put together as big a fan group from out there are will be
traveling from here?