Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:48:21 -0400
7BIT
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
On 2 Oct 2003 at 0:33, Sara M. Fagan wrote:

> Since I am so far away from the North Country I attend SLU away games.
>  I have gone to most Hockey East and ECAC venues.  For years I
> purchased my tickets from the home team (now I usually buy through the
> SLU ticket office).  The only time I ran into a problem was at Harvard
> when I was asked, "And what is your affiliation to Harvard?"  I
> replied that my brother was an alum and they even asked when.  When I
> told them Harvard Law  they asked "Just the Law School not the under
> grad?"  I was pretty amazed.  I did get the tickets.  And I did call
> my brother to warn him that they may be checking up on me.  And yes,
> he is a Harvard Law graduate.

It has been over ten years, but I used to buy tickets to Harvard home
games regularly in the eighties.  Besides regular season games when
BU was on a WCHA trip, I also bought tickets to NCAA quarterfinal
games at Harvard and the ECAC Championship (when it was at the
Garden).  I thought I might be asked about my affiliation with Harvard
(none) when buying the tournament tickets, but I never was.  It sounds
like things have changed since then.

Sean
Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             Beanpot Champions