Sender:
From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 16:24:42 -0600
An update on our little crusade to get College Hockey some respect. Last
night on Sports Byline USA, Ron Barr said that the e-mails that College
Hockey fans sent him were some of the most articulate and insightful that
he has ever gotten. David Brody continued to give our game the short
shift, saying that his unscientific poll on Tuesday "proved him right".
Yeah, whatever. The point is, we got their attention. Now, it's time
to pour it on. It's time to flood Barr's e-mail with messages and fill
up the bulletin boards with posts. Here is the Sports Byline Web Site
Address again, along with Ron Barr's e-mail address:

http://www.sportsbyline.com

And for good measure, here are some ESPN Addresses:

http://espn.sportszone.com/subscriber/espn-let.html

I strongly encourage everyone to give them a piece of your minds. Remember,
there is strength in numbers. Good Luck everyone!