Sender:
From:
"Tony Frolik (Anthony Frolik)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 14:14:22 -0500
>Should the credit card be billed BEFORE you receive the
>merchandise???  You consumer lawyers out there can help
>me on this.
>
>A college buddy of mine is picking up the Tix at the Fleece
>Center.  But if I got the bill like David did, I'd dispute the
>charge until I got my hands on the ducats.
>
>joe

I don't know how much luck you would have.  Every time people order tix
over the phone from Ticketmaster, the card gets charged right away, but you
don't have any tickets.  Or on anything else you order over the
phone/internet.

Tony F

--
Anthony J. Frolik        [log in to unmask]        University of Minnesota
Go Gophers!              My views are not representative of the University.