Sender:
From:
"Amber-Dee S. Uyesato" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:36:17 -0500
I've heard two stories about the Michigan hockey team. First, I know that
Bill Muckalt fired a slap shot that an LSSU defenseman blocked with his
chest.. as a result he was sent to the hospital for internal bleeding.
Another story was when John Madden, during practice, fired a shot, it hit
the helmet of Matt Herr and cracked it.

Amber Uyesato
School of Business Administration     ,,"""',,;;''''''''' '';,
www.umich.edu/~snowden              ,',                        '',,
Eeyore, the old grey donkey,     ,''' @   ) \  )          __    ) ll
 stood by the side of the stream,    |    / /  :;;,,,,;;'' ( | )  ll
  and looked at himself              \__|  ( | )           ( | )  ll
   in the water.                          (_/\_)          (_(__/  /\