Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 07:09:01 -0500
UNH was defeated last night by a score of 5-2. KUDOS to Clarkson goalie
Murphy (sorry I don't have is first name), who had a decent game in goal
against what was the #1 scoring offense in the country..

KUDOS also go out to the ~50-75 Clarkson fans who made the ~5000 UNH fans
look like they were asleep...

I didn't think officiating could get any worse than UNH's previous game
against St Lawrence, but I was wrong.  Cole was ignoring/turning his head
to SOOOOOO many penalties last night, that I even caught the #2 Assistant
Referee making a call, (elbowing I believe).  The #1 Assistant Ref (or
however it works...) made 2 also...   Has anyone else seen this trend in
other games with Cole as the Ref???

Brian Larochelle (UNH's goaltender) had another outstanding game.  The
few that went in were, IMHO, due to a lack of good defense (yes...Defense
does win Hockey Games...)

UNH will no doubt drop again in the polls, as the 'Cats drop a tough one
last night.

Disappointent in Durham...

Marcus

(Who took MY Wildcats???   I want them back NOW!   Do you Hear me???)