Sender:
From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 15:01:00 CST
I, too thought the color commentator for ESPN was a quimby.  He made it sound
like CC just came dowm from the hills to take on a Big(11)Ten school, which
immediatly made me think he hasn't followed college hockey much this year.
He obviously doesn't belong to this list, and it may not hurt for him to
subscribe!  It would be nice if ESPN could give college hockey its few hours
to itself, with intermission segments devoted to our sport, the semi-finals,
etc, and not mens/womens basketball (no flame meant).  College Hockey could
use some more support from the networks and ESP$$$ couldv'e at least filled
up the 3 hours with intelligent, knowledgeable (mis-spell?) talk and
highlights.  Off my soapbox now.

Could anyone, (Todd?) let me know how to get a copy of next years Wisconsin
Badger Hockey schedule?  Or tell me where to look next.  Thanks!

Yours,

Terry E. Tuschen Jr.

University of Wisconsin-Madison                   WISCONSIN BADGERS
Space Science and Engineering            NCAA DIV. 1 Mens Ice Hockey Champions
McIDAS Archive                            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 1997?
(608) 265-5577                                      ON WISCONSIN!
[log in to unmask]                           "A great day for hockey!"