Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 17:07:24 EST
The player who checked Cronan must have been Tony Bergin.

I infer this because, although I did not see the actual
check, I did see:

1.  Cronan and Bergin disappear into the "dead zone" in front of D.

<loud cheer from that section >

2.  Bergin comes out.  Nobody else (including Cronan) does.

I always forget, is that deductive or inductive reasoning?  It's the one
you use to assume that the sun will come up tomorrow.  Anyway; Bergin.

- Greg

"Let me tell you a joke.  A student came up to the great philosopher
Wittgenstein and said 'what a lot of morons people must have been to think the
sun went around the Earth.'  And Wittgenstein said, 'yeah, but I wonder
what it would have looked like if the sun HAD been going around the Earth."

- James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed" (the greatest TV show in history)