Sender:
From:
Andrew Brecher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 21:54:12 -0500
This is to anyone who was at the women's final...I'm really curious now, was
the hockey playing still solid through all the overtimes or were they all
dead on their skates?  I remember last year's Princeton-Brown's double OT
last year, and it felt like they were just going around in circles until
someone got a breakaway.  Of course all the clutching and grabbing may have
tired them out...   |:^)

Any more details would be greatly enjoyed.

--

- Andrew Brecher ([log in to unmask])  <insert disclaimer here>