Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 17:11:28 -0500
To add fuel to the Hobey fire...

During Friday's WABU telecast of BU-Merrimack, Mike Eruzione said that
he thought BU's Jay Pandolfo should win the Hobey this year.  He went
on to talk about Pandolfo's recovery from injuries and outstanding
season, his 31-26--57 through 32 games which leads HE, and the
leadership he has provided as captain to keep BU focused through
defending a national title and the Travis Roy tragedy.

Of course, Eruzione is a BU grad, works for BU, is an assistant coach
for BU, and does color on the BU hockey telecasts on a station owned
by BU. :-)

I can't give a good assessment of who should win the Hobey, and I
don't think many other people here can either.  I have not seen Bonin
or Wynne play (among others) and I do not know much about them.  All I
can say is that out of HE, Pandolfo would get my vote, with perhaps
Dan McGillis of Northeastern second.  I doubt it would be a crime if
Pandolfo won, however, I suspect he will be a finalist but not win.
Mike Machnik                 [log in to unmask]           [log in to unmask]
*****      Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page located at:        *****
***** http://www.tiac.net/users/machnik/MChockey/MChockey.html      *****