Sender:
From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1991 09:45:16 -0700
Airforce went on a rampage beating augsburg 12-4 saturday night.  This game
was a lot closer than friday night. Augsburg closed to within 5-4 in the second
period and had the falkons most uneasy.  4th line wing jeff barlow scored to
open the gap to two again, and thefalcons came to life in the 3rd with 6
unanswered scores, the prettiest being a 3 on 5 breakaway by junior eric rice
(i think it is the first 3 on 5 goal I've ever seen)  Again, I'll post box
scores only if somebody asks for them.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492