Sender:
From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 07:13:40 -0700
To: Geoff Howell <[log in to unmask]>
On Fri, 5 Jan 1996, Geoff Howell wrote:

> 5) Composition of Team USA - For all the anti-major junior complaints
> against Parker, I haven't heard of any player he "overlooked" EXCEPT for
> Sean Haggerty. Were there others? If not, it just sounds like a problem
> between Haggerty and Parker.

Haggerty is the junior player most often mentioned, but other players not
even contacted by Parker or the US were Jason Bonsignore, D. Quint, Park,
and I know I'm missing some others too.  Continuing this discussion at
this point might be beating a dead horse, but the problem was certainly
not just between Haggerty and Parker.

I really enjoyed your summary, thanks.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!