Sender:
From:
DRAINTIME <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1991 00:41:00 CDT
I would really appreciate someone sending me a Minn. Gopher Hockey
schedule listing.  It is hard to find one in Iowa for those of us
who are native Minnesotans attending college down here.

Please send it directly to me if at all possible.

-KA9371A@DRAKE
Kevin Ames

Draintime is the time when all else fails and you don't.