Sender:
From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 17:07:52 -0500
It beats me why anybody bothers to knock Ron Mason, the only thing I
could say is that he has reached a leval of recognition that other hockey
coaches don't get as often.  I remember during the MSU-OSU football game
on TV the commentators said during the closing minutes of the game as MSU
was about to lose that there might still be a reason for Spartan fans to
party at some local bar (they had been mentioning this bar throughout the
game) as Ron Mason goes for his 700th win that night in Hockey.  You
don't hear that very often on national TV.  He may be one of the most
recognized people in college hockey.  Maybe it is jelousy.

 -

 -