Sender:
From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 13:03:06 -0400
I just received my HTS program guide for November.  They've scheduled
only 1 show of College Hockey USA and none for CCHA Hockey Digest for
November.  They haven't scheduled any games.  If they do substitute any
college hockey games for the Capitals' games they currently have
scheduled I'll post them to this list.  College Hockey USA is scheduled
to show at 2 a.m. on Friday morning, November 4th.

I don't expect that channel 53 will have any college hockey in November.
They told me earlier this month that they wouldn't have any games until
January.

Carol