Sender:
From:
Kristen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 15:45:24 EDT
I just returned from Sault Ste. Marie, where I heard some interesting rumors.
Apparently, a lot of people expect Jim Roque to leave Tech, where he's an
assistant coach, to be second assistant behind Ron Rolston.  The reason for
these speculations is that Karen Roque is a native of Sault Ste. Marie and
wants to go back.  I find it hard to believe that Roque, who has just accepted
a demotion from head coach when his team in Minot folded, would accept another
one to go back to the Soo.  However, I heard these rumors from more than one
knowledgeable source.

Kristen Robinson
MSU '93

P. S.  I also heard it speculated that Mark Vichorek, an LSSC alumnus, applied
for the assistant post at Lake after he got fired from Tech.  Can anyone
confirm/deny these rumors?  Thanks for any info.     K.