Sender:
From:
"Richard F. Delano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 13:11:00 -0400
According to WEEI radio in Boston, Boston College will be announcing the
hiring of Jerry York as it's hockey coach at a press conference this
afternoon.

If I hear anymore details, I'll let you know.

Re: Bavis brothers

I never saw Lance's post as "taking a shot" at the Bavis', rather than
saying that they wouldn't get a chance to play together on the same line
as their rights are owned by different teams.  I also agree that, as much
as I hate to say it, it is doubtful either would ever spend a significant
amount of time in the NHL.  They were tremendous college players, but as
was stated, there are so many other players out there who do the same job.

Rich
Boston Univ.