Sender:
From:
Neil Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 1994 00:50:45 -0400
Apologies if this has been posted already...

1994-95 BOSTON UNIVERSITY ICE HOCKEY SCHEDULE
(start times are 7 p.m. for home games)
(home games in caps)

OCTOBER
Fri. 28  rpi
Sun. 30  MAINE

NOVEMBER
Fri.  4  LOWELL
Sat.  5  Lowell
Fri.  11 Northeastern
Sat. 12  NORTHEASTERN
Fri. 18  UMass-Amherst
Sat. 19  UMASS-AMHERST
Tue. 22  Harvard
Fri. 25  Great Western Freezeout
Sat. 26  Great Western Freezeout

DECEMBER
FRi.  2  Maine
Sat.  3  Maine
Wed.  7  VERMONT
Sat.  10 DARTMOUTH
Fri. 30  Mariucci Classic
Sat. 31  Mariucci Classic

JANUARY
Fri. 6  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Tue. 10  Providence
Fri. 13  Merrimacxxxx MERRIMACK
Sat. 14  NORTHEASTERN
Fri. 20  Boston College
Sat. 21  BOSTON COLLEGE

Thu. 26  New Hampshire (at Portland)
Sat. 28  NEW HAMPSHIRE

FEBRUARY
Fri.  3  UMass-Amherst
Mon.  6  Beanpot semifinal vs. Northeastern (Boston Garden, 6 p.m.)
Fri  10  Lowell
Mon. 13  Beanpot Championship (or consolation, for that matter)
Fri. 17  Providence
Sat. 18  PROVIDENCE
Fri. 24  Merrimack
Sat. 25  MERRIMACK

MARCH
Sat.  4  BOSTON COLLEGE

Notes... It seems to me on first glance that the first part
of this schedule is bucketloads tougher than the second half.
Overall, I'd satxx say this sched is slightly tougher than last season's
for reasons that the two tournaments will both be difficult and that fist weekend
is a doozy. Maine right off the bat should be a good trial by fire for both teams,
although the game at Harvard is the game to watch over the first half of the season
as the lead for the five gaeme stretch at LA and Maine whic hxx is the 1v2(hheart of the
schedule.

I've been in New York the last couple of weeks and from what I've heard
from some friends in the media is the Rangers have zero interest in the
Ferraro twins and the two will be dealt shortly before the draft. Signing
with Atlanta was a slight Neil Smith didn't need right now and he is one
to hold grudges.

Neil Goldberg, Daily Free Press (BU)