Sender:
From:
"A.J. Scheetz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:49:40 -0400
In this morning's New Haven Register there was a piece on The status of
Yale Hockey coach Tim Taylor. It seems that he has yet to agree to return
as head coach for Yale. The article goes on to state that Taylor was a
candidate for the BC job before Milbury took it. The implication being that
Taylor may again be in the running for that Boston job. Personally, I think
that Yale could do without Taylor behind the bench. He always seems to take
a team with a lot of potential and turn them into a bunch of early spring
golfers. Regarding Milbury, there's been a lot of discussion about what
went wrong, but I think that it's possible that he was hired away from BC.
Don't be surprised if you see him behind the Hartford Whalers bench next
year.
Cheers,
AJ
P.S. I got my LSSU National Championship T-shirt order form yesterday.
Anybody interested can get specifics via private E-mail.

A.J. Scheetz                Great Employee Evaluations: Given any new policy
Yale University             he will be able to construct a set of
Department of Biology       circumstances, no matter how unlikely, in
New Haven, CT 06511         which the new policy will not work.
203-432-3493
Say ya to da UP eh?