Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 05:41:26 PDT
Hi,

I don't where to go for this information, so I thought
I'd ask the hockey-l community in the Boston area:

Where/how can I get information on beginner's ice skating/hockey
lessons during the summer here in Boston/Cambridge/Somerville?

Please respond privately; your assistance is much obliged.

Obligatory college hockey content:  Does anyone know whether
next year's captain for the Harvard Crimson men's hockey team
has been announced?  (not that it would be any surprise, right?)

Thanks,

Julian.