MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2019 11:11:16 -0400
From:
Hubbard Free Library <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Our book club is in need of 12 copies of This is how it begins by Joan
Dempsey. We need them until July 18th. We are on the van service.
Please let us know if you can help. Thanks!

Doreen

--
Hubbard Free Library

207-622-6582
www.hubbardfree.org

115 Second Street
Hallowell, ME 04347

Van Delivery: B10-110

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as
any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may
be considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public
record requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law
(Title 1, 401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).