Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 08:59:15 -0500
Are they really planning on calling themselves the Coyotes?  Why not the
fighting Coyotes?  Could they get away with calling themselves the Sioux?

The one thing in this whole, long process I never understood was why
"Fighting Sioux" was an abusive nickname.  You have all kinds of
nicknames for sports teams (including the "Fighting Irish") and some of
them use abusive logos (Chief Wahoo of Cleveland) but this one got all
the press.  I guess I'm just dense because I still don't get it.

Tom Rowe