From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:39:22 -0400
Once again, I'll issue my yearly request.  Some of us are not able to watch
the games real time.  If you post to the list about completed (or ongoing
games), please do not put scores in the subject line so as not to ruin the
games for those of us who won't be watching the games until later.

Thank you for this courtesy