From:
Chris Dietrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1992 13:27:48 EST
The Clarkson Golden Knights blanked the Princeton Tigers for the
second time this season, 4 - 0 at Baker Rink.  The Clarkson shutout
was a team effort (not to take anything away from their Goalie) as
their swarming style frustrated the Tigers repeatedly.  Princeton
skated with Clarkson for two periods, but ran out of gas in the
third as Clarkson scored 2 to nail down the victory.

Clarkson appears to peaking at the right time of the season. Based
on the teams I've seen at Baker in the past few weeks, they have to
be my favorite going in to the ECAC tourney.  Princeton also appears
to have picked their game up a notch, too, based on this weekend's
play.  I'll take a weekend split with the North Country powerhouses
anytime, especially this late in the season.

Chris Dietrich,
Princeton U.