From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 1994 10:23:56 EST
Brown         5  -  UNH            3   wow!
Northeastern 10  -  Cornell        2
Princeton     2  -  Dartmouth      1
Harvard - RIT  cancelled due to snow

Well it looks like its time to say we have a Big 6:
NU, Providence, UNH, Brown, Dartmouth and Princeton.
I keep hearing good things from Princeton!  Allez!
I was unfortunately camping out at Bright this weekend,
so misssed the NU game, let alone the "Skate with the
Huskies" session.  I've got to get my priorities straight!

/
 good shooting
 rhun