From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1993 11:03:43 -0500
For anyone going to the Auld Lang Syne tonight or tommorrow,
look for me somewhere up higher in the stands (in or near BU section).
(We will be rooting for Dartmouth in the first game tonight and
Vermont tommorrow.)

I will be wearing a red sweatshirt reading BOSTON in big white letters.
I will be sitting with Adam ([log in to unmask]) and my sister (and maybe some
other people who will try to join us).

Tommorrow, I will have on my big blue sweatshirt from the phinal four last
year.  It says NCAA in big letters (sorry Mike).

So any hockey-l'ers just look for me near the BU section in all four games.
If you want, just ask the BU people where the former Ogre is sitting.

Hope to see a few of you there!

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre