From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1993 09:23:26 CST
As a pre-game warm-up, all Hockey-L'ers are invited to a pre-Mariucci Classic
meal at Stub and Herbs starting at 11:00am (which is when this place opens).

Erik, his wife Paula, Pam, newlyweds Lisa and William Sangrey, and I will be
there and maybe Arthur Mintz and Bill and Heather Burns if they can make it.
Any other Twin City folks or visitors are more than welcome!

We won't be hard to spot, most of us in Gopher maroon and gold ('cept for Lisa
and William who will be in Cornell red!) ;-)

Please join us if you can. I hope to have a preview of the T-shirt design and
also some Hockey-L buttons from the last two years.

Anyone from Maine or LSSU making the trip????

If you need directions to the place, send me some e-mail and I'll get you the
info you need.

-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!