From:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1993 15:53:59 EDT
The conference ratings from Drop the Puck were posted recently,
and as a provincial Easterner, I was wondering in someone could
give me more information about two of the teams that were highly
rated - Michigan State (#1) and Denver (#3). How did they finish
last year? How badly hit by graduation and Olympics, if applicable?
What's the word on their recruiting this year? Do you agree with
DtP's ratings?
As for the ECAC and Hockey East ratings, I generally agreed with
the top handful of teams but not necessarily in order. Maine got
killed by graduation and olympics. Are they still better than
UMass-Lowell?
Dave Carroll, BU '73            Wait-til-next-year is here!
[log in to unmask]           Go BU!