From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 15:12:30 -0400
Pam writes:
>> ...interesting to hear that the first caller's favorite sport was college
>> hockey and his favorite sporting event was the hockey Final Four. :-)
>
>Gee, Mike, i didn't know you had a car phone! :-)

I just have to tell everyone, Pam is the third person who said
something like this to me.  But it wasn't me. :-)  Today's been pretty
good for humor on h-l...with this, the 300-year-old player, the RPI
tourney having no opponents, ticket orders for the 1997 FF needing to
be in by the end of this month...we may need a HOCKEY-L-HUMOR soon.
And we have yet to hear from Coach Schafer on any of these topics, too.
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93