From:
Paulette Dwen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1993 16:35:00 -0500
This week's issue of The Hockey News had their annual statistical review,
including the stats for players in the ECHL, so I thought I'd pass on some
info on those players we rarely hear about.  Doug Dadswell is apparently
slowly winding down his career, having spent the first part of the season
with Cincinnati and ending up with the Birmingham Bulls.  I was pleasantly
surprised to see Joe Dragon listed (I'm assuming this is our favorite
Northwest Territory native).  It must be strange to see a truck with polar
bear license plates that far south.

Doug Dadswell, Birmingham Bulls,  8 games, 3-3-0, GAA 5.39, SV% .868

Dave Burke, Greensboro Monarchs, 46 g.  5-16-21

Joe Dragon, Roanoke Valley Rampage, 40 g. 9-16-25

Paul Dukovac, Roanoke Valley Rampage, 42 g. 3-16-19

Marc Deschamps, Louisville Icehawks, 45 g. 1-9-10

If anyone would like stats for other players, feel free to email me.

One other note:  apparently Dan Ratushney made his NHL debut with the
Vancouver Canucks during the playoffs.  He played in one game and got
an assist.  I take that back.  I just double-checked that and that game
was a regular season game, not a playoff game.  I wish you could edit
these email messages;  then I could correct my spelling mistakes, too.(Ratushny)

Paulette Dwen
Cornell '89
Let's Go Red!