From:
"Charles M. Shub" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1993 12:11:48 -0500
I found this on rec.sport.hockey, and thought it should be shared with
the list.  I find the report distressing in that none of the press
asked about hockey after the president's short speech.

charlie shub  --  [log in to unmask]  (719) 593-3492
   on leave at the University of Iowa    (319) 335-0739
           [log in to unmask]            (fax) 335-0627