Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1992 09:23:49 -0400
 Pam writes:
 >That could be a serious recruiting handicap, if Butters can't drive until next
 >February. That will seriously hamper his ability to go and scout players.
 >I'm sure the NCAA has a LOT to say about who can do the recruiting and how
 >much. To what extent can some of the recruiting duties be shifted to other
 >people?

 It was my impression after talking to Patti, that nothing will change in his
 job. He will just need a "driver" to get him around. Seeing as two of his
 children are old enough to drive, and there's a large, helpful group of
 friends, family, and boosters I don't see this as an insurmountable problem
 and it's only for six months. As Patti put it: "It's do-able!".

 -Carol