From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:06:57 -0400
Way back in 2012 we had Union, BC, Minnesota, and Ferris State (crimson and gold).  Ferris's crimson is closer to red than it was some years ago when their uniforms were hard to distinguish from those of the UMD Bulldogs.

Was there ever a F(rozen|inal) Four (TM) in which all four teams had skating cheerleaders?