From:
Tim Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:12:43 -0400
For those of us relegated to watching the games from home, I hope ESPN's
coverage is better than last year's.

I vividly recall during the Championship game all the non-college hockey
chatter by the announcers. The between period commentary consisted of 45
seconds discussing the previous period.  The rest focused on The Master's
Tournament, Tiger's return to 'the sport of golf' and commercials.

But I suspect we'll have to suffer through the same this year. I just went
to ESPN's web site to verify the times
(http://espn.go.com/college-sports/hockey/schedule).  For the week of April
6-12 they have the two games listed for Thursday on ESPN2, but their site
doesn't even list the Championship game (which I know they are broadcasting
on ESPN).

It's time for me to start looking for an online radio station for my audio.