From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:45:58 -0400
And here's the announcement:

http://www.bigten.org/genrel/032111aab.html

<http://www.bigten.org/genrel/032111aab.html>The key points:
- 6 teams (Michigan, MSU, Minnesota, Wisconsin, OSU, Penn State), starting
in 2013-14.
- 20-game league schedule (everybody plays everybody else 4 times)
- Conference tournament to be held starting March 2014
- Teams would work to schedule NC games with the WCHA and CCHA.

It's not necessarily done yet, as the Presidents still have to approve it,
but I would be surprised if they didn't. If the release is correct, the
league is not required to sponsor the sport once six teams play it, it is an
option.

John

--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against